I should have known I needed to leave when I saw a Police officer in a bullet proof vest cutting hair...
This hair texture is my favorite by far! The construction of the cap is amazing and I will be purchasing another one with a shorter length. I will have information on what you need to know when ordering a full lace wig soon, because this is a big investment. Until then, watch how I applied the wig, my review, and more details on this unit.
Having 4C natural hair can be quite challenging. I wanted to come and share with you my routine that I go through on a weekly basis to maintain my healthy strands.
MY WEEKLY ROUTINE:
- Prepoo using Organix conditioners or Aloe Vera Gel
- Shampoo using Shea Moisture shampoo
- Deep condition using Shea Moisture deep conditioners
- Leave in also a Shea Moisture Conditioner
- I try not to style my hair no more than twice a week into whatever desired look I am going for
You might have noticed the loyalty to a certain brand in this post. I am not saying that Shea Moisture products are the holy grail, I just found what works best for Penny (my hair).
If you would like more in depth details click on the video below. Also, if you have any tips on things I should try out please let me know.