I feel as though my eyebrows are consistently on fleek status. So I wanted to shaw with you all my routine because I get this request all the time.
Listen! Makeup Geek is my go to for pigmented eyeshadows! If you have never checked them out please do. In the mean time check out this video on how I used Makeup Geek Pigment "Vegas Lights"
How many steps on average do you see in your typical makeup tutorial video? 15? 25? I have seen plenty of tutorials with over 35 steps! All of the expensive products and many products only to make you look border lined dragged… but if they like it I love it! lol
Here is a tutorial for you ladies that wants to look polished naturally and not beat out of capacity.
It can be quite a struggle trying to find the right shades when you are going to attempt to do a highlight and contour.I have went through the pain of using a highlight that was extremely to many shades light and the problems with finding a contour that was deep enough had to be the most difficult task in my makeup journey yet!
I am here to help!
- I recommend using a liquid concealer over a cream. Creams are heavier and settles into the creases of your under eye a lot easier.
- Start with a very small amount of product and gradually build.
- Find your foundation shade that you normally use all over your face and of 2-3 shades lighter and that should be your highlight color.
- Highlights are typically placed under your eye, down the bridge of your nose, forehead, cupids bow, and chin.
- Find a cream or pressed powder 2-3 shades darker than you foundation.
- I typically use a pressed powder eyeshadow, because I can find deeper tones way easier.
For a visual demonstration on how to highlight and contour for dark skin please watch the video below.
I have put compiled a list of all of my favorite lipsticks and lip glosses that look great on my darker skin tone.
The truth is ALL colors look great on any skin tone you just need to know how to wear them. You might need to do a certain lipliner, neutral eyeshadow, or make sure that your confidence meter is at an all time high!
Below I listed all the colors that I wear every time i get a chance to. If you would like to see how they look on me click the video.
Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss "Bare Secret"
Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss "Red My Lips"
Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss "Pink Lady"
Milani Lip Intense Lip Color "Fiery Coral"
Milani Lip Intense Lip Color " Pink Rave"
Milani Lip Intense Lip Color "Violet Addict"
Mac: Vevlet Teddy, Viva Glam Gaga 2, Exclusive Event, Candy Yum Yum, Heroine, Riri Woo, Cyber
Wet n Wild "Cherry Bomb
Kaoir "Harlem Knight"
Maybelline: Fuchsia Fever, Pink Sands
What are some colors you like to wear?