We all have been in the scenario of being out and then making that trip to the bathroom to see a map of lines underneath your eye or a pool of oil by your nose. This post will help you with your makeup conundrums and I also have a full tutorial on my YouTube channel.
Let's start off with the items that I recommend you carry in your makeup bag.
- BeautyBlender Sponge
- Pressed/loose powder (for face)
- Pressed/loose Powder (for undereyes)
- Buffing brush
- *Optional* Lash Glue
The steps I take to freshen up my makeup are as follows:
- Use BeautyBlender Sponge to blend out any lines underneath the eye.
- Apply a small amount of preferred powder underneath the eye to set makeup in place.
- Use preferred pressed powder to set the rest of your makeup.
- Apply highlighter to desired areas (cheekbones, brow bone, nose)
- Reapply lipstick.
- If you are oily around your nose area, bring blotting sheets to remove oil and then apply a small amount of powder to the oily areas.
- If your lashes are falling off and you do not want to remove the entire strip bring dull tweezers and apply the glue to the tweezer. By doing this you will be able to be more precise when applying the glue to your lashes.